Parque Suécia is one of the most emblematic assets of the Imodevelopment fund. With a total of 5 office buildings, this complex is the first large out of town park in Lisbon, housing a wide range of companies. More than an office park, this project intends to make a difference, both by the type of services it offers and by the quality levels, based on their good functioning.
Once settled in Parque Suécia, you can take advantage of:
- Rental of meeting/training rooms for up to 160 people
- Covered and outdoor parking
- Parking for visitors
- Basement storage
- Access by Via Verde to car parking
- Garden areas
- restaurant areas with terrace
- 24 hour security
- Resident team for maintenance of common and interior areas
- Daily office cleaning (if you choose this mode)
- Car wash service
- Mail pickup point
- Common areas equipped with meeting corners for quick but comfortable
conversations, because business runs in real time!
Parque Suécia represents a diversification of offer, both in terms of areas and even in terms of the technical aspects of buildings. The proof of this wide range of options is mirrored inthe 5 buildings that make up the venture.
Discover each of the buildings in detail.